When someone asks you questions do you feel like your being questioned, as in interrogated? Sometimes we've been conditioned to think negatively about questions: questions on a test at school, questions about who took the last cookie, etc. But questions shouldn't be looked at as bad, even if they can be uncomfortable at times; they're a way at arriving at the truth: How well do you know the subject matter? Who needs to be taught to ask for permission first?
I will be asking a lot of questions in this blog. I won't be asking with the intent to interrogate or intimidate, but with the desire to help us all think through the issue at hand. Hopefully we'll arrive at the right conclusion, however there will be times when we'll just have to sit and ponder the questions for the time being until we have more and/or better information.
You're invited to ask a lot of questions too. I won't always explain in detail or explain well enough, so ask for clarifications when needed. If you disagree with my viewpoint, ask questions because maybe I didn't think through the issue well enough and I need to think about it some more or in a different way. I welcome your insights. So ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment